Introducing Qwell Concierge
Currently open to New York residents only.
We realize that some patients are unable to visit their doctor because they cannot or choose not to leave their home, and would like to receive medical advice and treatment without visiting the doctor’s office.Introducing Qwell Concierge, Telemedicine, medicine over the phone.
Patients can schedule a call from our team of General Practitioners, professional doctors, highly recommended in the medical field, and licensed in the State of New York to practice medicine. If you are sick and cannot leave home or are elderly and don’t want to risk going out and risking exposure to large groups of people but feel the need to talk to a doctor, our affordable concierge medical service is for you.
Best of all, the service is very affordable at $50 per consultation. Schedule an appointment right now. Choose the time of the conference through Qwell’s appointment system, which connects to doctors throughout New York.
Before speaking to the doctor, you will need to talk with the office staff who will explain the process, process your payment, and transfer you to the doctor.
If you’ve scheduled an appointment with Qwell in the past, that’s great just sign in and select a time and you’re done. If this is your first time on Qwell, that’s okay; you don’t need to log in. Complete your contact information and reason for the appointment; and we’ll take care of the rest.
Why use Qwell?
We think your healthcare experience can be a lot better. We’ve made it easy to schedule a visit and worked with doctors to make that visit as seamless as possible. Join thousands of others who have used Qwell to book their next doctor’s appointment.
Doctors you can trust.
All doctors are vetted before they’re able to join Qwell. If they are a part of the Qwell network, it’s because other Qwell doctors think they’re good doctors.
Qwell learns your preferences over time to personalize your search. The more you use Qwell the better your experience will get.
24 Hour Scheduling & Free to use.
Qwell is free for patients. Find and book appointments from a curated list of doctors at no cost.
- Stop handshaking or close contact
- Wash hands at regular intervals
- Avoid touching faces and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, desks, and handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
- Avoid large crowds
- Use video conferencing for meetings when possible
- Gather in large open ventilated areas
- Assess the risks of travel
- Limit food sharing
- Practice safe food handling
- Wash hands before handling foods
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Stay home if a family member is sick
- Be extra careful with the older adults, or those with medical conditions, which may be at higher risk